Monday, April 26, 2010

What in the World...

Alright, I haven't been on in a while and to be honest I don't know why, I have really been distracted lately and I have been having a hard time focusing on anything, which isn't good because finals are coming up soon and procrastination and laziness just aren't the best qualities to have right now. I have even been slacking on reading my bible and journaling. I really have. I find that I do more things for people rather than God, which isn't a good thing.
I'm just in a selfish place and I don't know how to get out of it. I really care what others think instead of caring about what the Lord thinks and what is pleasing to Him, so I need to pray about it, I need you all to pray about it too.
I don't know what is going on, but I know that the Lord is faithful and he will get me through it.
Alright friends, homework time. Look forward to more confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment