Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It all comes to an end...

Alright, school is coming to a close, my residents are all moving out and I have finished my last assignment as a sophomore.
This year has been crazy! This year has been so good! I'm sad to see it go.
I have grown more this year than I think I ever have. Let's recap shall we?
I found and accepted Christ as my Lord and personal savior.
I became single for the first time in a year and a half.
I saw the Lord change and work in me.
I have made unbelievable friends that have guided me in faith, moved me with laughter and have been there to stop my tears.
Wow, seriously this year has been absolutely incredible and I am so thankful for it.
Although this year has changed my life, I am terrified for the next step.
I am now a junior, I will be 20 soon and I will be entering the workforce as a news intern for Channel 7-WXYZ in Detroit.
Talk about growth, Geez Louise!
I am scared about what is next, but I am ready for it.
God has worked in my heart and changed my spirit and I know that I won't lose that once I move back home. I know that I will have God in my life until I meet Him in heaven, so why am I terrified? I am letting my worry and anxiety take over for what I know is true. I know God has a plan for me and will never let me fall. I know God loves me and will never let go of my hand, so I need to give up those worries. Seriously.
Easier said than done right?
But I shall try, and I shall try to keep up with this blog over the summer as I go from a delusional bridesmaid to a former delusional bridesmaid.
Alright, look forward to more confessions.

1 comment: