Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tired..

Alright, so today I am riding the struggle bus. Heck, I am the driver of the struggle bus. I stayed up until 5 am talking to Zack about life, love, God and all sorts of other things. Although it was a fantastic talk, I am feeling it this morning.
I know what your thinking, why did you stay up till 5 am talking?
Well, Zack is a Night Receptionist and had to guard the door all night, so I kept him company.
How we both made it to 5 am is beyond me.
Anyhow, although I am tired and disoriented, I had a great night and an interesting conversation.
So, thank you Zack!
Alright, so this week hasn't gotten much better, but that's OK. I know that it can only get better.
Well, back to class, possibly sleep. We shall see.
Look forward to more confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment