Saturday, April 17, 2010

April Showers..

Alright, so today was Christine's final bridal shower and it was a work/reslife shower!
It was so much fun and made me feel so grown up because she is the first of my friends to get married and I am not used to this kind of stuff. It was so much fun! She was so excited for her gifts and the food was GREAT! And we played games!
What a great afternoon!
Props to Danielle!
So, rounds tonight yet again, and this has been a bad news bears week for rounds because I wrote up 2 of my favorite residents on Thursday because of alcohol and they weren't even drinking. And last night another room on my floor was written up for alcohol, which sucked! This week was a week for the record books, the worst week ever!
So although this week was not so fun and was incredibly draining, I am starting off on a new foot, trying to stay positive and declaring that next week will be AMAZING!
Last night, before the alcohol was a great start, because Christine and I had a girl's night! We got all dressed up and went to see RENT! IT WAS AWESOME!
AWESOME!
YAY!
I have no motivation to do any work, but that's OK sometimes. This week will be great! I can feel it!
Alright, look for more confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment