Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Raindrops..

Alright, so today was raining and gross, hectic and stressful.
This week can only get better because it is only Tuesday.
I am super excited about Spring Retreat this weekend! I really need some time with the Lord and with the lovely bible study ladies. Honestly, what is better than a weekend away, great girls and the Lord?
NOTHING!
Anyhow, on less spiritual news, Backstage Pass staging is almost done! Hooray! I don't think I have ever been so proud of a bunch or lights and cords in my life, but honestly I feel so accomplished.
Also, I finished my story for Big Ten! Hooray! I have been working on this story for a month and a half and its finally finished! YES!!
I also got my internship at channel 7 in Detroit! Way Cool!
Seriously, I feel so accomplished. I feel like I am ready for this whole life thing.
Not really, but I'm getting closer, which is a HUGE step for me.
I have always been afraid to enter the real world and for the first time I feel like I can do it.
So, I know my posts are getting lame, but thanks for putting up with me.
Look for more confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment