Sunday, May 9, 2010

Feels like Home to me...

Alright, I am officially home for the summer and as some of you know, I will be living a pretty crazy life for the next 18 weeks. Here is the plan for the next couple weeks, Sunday through Tuesday living with grandma so I can commute to Detroit for my internship with WXYZ! Tuesday through Thursday living with Mag or other random East Lansing/Flint folks so I can commute to WKAR until the end of June and then... Working at least 20 hours a week to fuel this whole thing. Phew, I'm tired just thinking about it and to be honest it stinks having to pack my bag on Monday night for the entire week, who knows what the week will bring? No one!
Anyhow, East Lansing didn't disappoint and gave me a fantastic last week! I got a secret friend, spent some amazing time with my staff and other good friends, shared AMAZING kisses with this cute fellow :D and got a 3.5 in all of my classes (hopefully.)
Seriously, awesome year! AWESOME!
Also, Christine's wedding is in 12 days! NUTS!
I'm excited for this crazy summer, hopefully I will get to relax and have some down time with friends, family and that cute fellow. We shall see.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment