Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Stress..

Ok so here I am in the middle of Chelsea, MI at a gas station... luckily with wireless Internet, waiting for Silvia, my big blue van to be fixed.
Today, her brakes blew out.
$517.58 later... I'm waiting for the mechanic to finish so I can get on the road and see my favorite bride, what a day!
I started bright and early at 2 am, went to work, left at 12, got on the road by 1 and got halfway to Kalamazoo before Silvia bit the big one.
Wow, talk about stress. Now, I am completely out of cash, like completely. Thank goodness I have a job interview tomorrow. Pray that I get the job, I need the money and the experience.
Anyhow, my internship is going swell besides the no-pay stuff and WKAR is consuming my life.
UGH. Who needs this?
I'm super excited to see Christine tonight and to see her get married on FRIDAY, but I am so stressed out. This is nuts.
I think its time I realize my limit.
Maybe, WKAR is too much. I may have to talk to my boss soon.
But, we shall see.
I think I can last until the end of June.
Alright. So here is update... WXYZ is awesome! WKAR is stressful. Silvia is broken. Bernece is amazing and very well-traveled. And Katie... um, I'll get back to you when I can think straight.
Pray for me.
Alright, this is the last week I am a Delusional Bridesmaid, I am honestly going to miss it, but I love them so I am so happy for them :D
Yay!!
Ok, back to waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment