Sunday, May 30, 2010

Birthdays!

I am now 20 years old.
Weird.
I am now reaching the age where birthdays aren't as big of a deal as they once were, which is nice but very weird.
I went to the Flea Market this morning and got 2 necklaces and a jewelry holder for my room and then I went to church and now we will be going to see Sex and the City 2 followed by dinner, I'm having an old persons birthday. No cake, no presents, just family. I like it I think.
Tomorrow I will be having a family thing at my grandma's house and then staying the night until Tuesday afternoon and then my week continues as the rest do.

On another note,
I heard something in church I really liked.
Romans 5:1-5
You should check it out, its beautiful. Honestly beautiful and only one of the reasons why the Lord is so wonderful and why the gift He gives us is so special.
He is so loving.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment