Thursday, August 5, 2010

Trash TV

I finally feel caught up with everything.
Today, I finished all the pieces for my packages. I recorded my tracks, I taped my intros and put everything onto my hard drive, all before 9 o'clock. Go me!
The fun thing was I had to tape three different stories, so therefore I had to have three different outfits. So I was literally reading four sentences then changing then reading five sentences then changing then reading three sentences, so I probably looked crazy as all get out changing clothes every three minutes. Although I felt silly, I'm proud of how much I accomplished.
Then, I moved out of my grams house today, although it was sad I'm glad I got it done. Now, I can start packing up my life for school and wind down the summer with my family and away from my uncle, who is driving me crazy.
I would discuss my uncle further, but I don't like it when smoke comes out of my ears... so moving on...
I am now home and I am watching Steve Wilkos.
I hope you all realize how ridiculous this show is, if you don't I will explain.
The title of the show is called "She is my Property" and this man, who is 18, hits his woman because "he loves her" seriously he said that, meanwhile she works full-time, she goes to school and has a daughter with this man...he doesn't work. He is on the show to confront his woman because he thinks she's cheating. Meanwhile, he is at home all day, beating his kid and smoking weed. Talk about a dream boat.
The reason I love and hate this show is because Steve takes this to the most extreme point, which makes it funny.
Now this woman is picking a door...door 1 she can leave this awful man, or door 2 she can stay with him...She actually left him! That never happens.
I think that's why I hate this show, these women are abused and treated terribly and they still stay with these men, and Steve doesn't stop it. AT ALL. Plus, although this is reality, no one treats it that way and they act as if it all goes away when they get off the stage.
Anyhow, next up Maury and Jerry, gotta love those!

No comments:

Post a Comment