Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Snow White Toothbrushes..

Today is Tuesday.
Today was my last day at WXYZ.
I don't know how I feel about it quite yet, its bittersweet. I mean I finished my first big girl internship and got amazing experience, killer scripts, stories that aired and a great stuff for my tape, but I don't want to see it go. This was such a wonderful experience. I learned that this is what I really want to do with my life and its sad to see it go even though I will continue to learn after this at other internships. This one will always hold a place in my heart, because it was my first. As Colleen so eloquently put it, "You will go on to bigger and better things, you are definitely going places."
Still, its sad to see it go.
BUT.
I will be back at the station on Saturday night to anchor, so maybe I should save my sadness for then
AND.
This means I go back to school on Friday!! So excited!
I'm super excited to see everyone and hang out with all the mentors and finish all my nerdy mentor things... door tags.
Plus, I love State, so I am happy to go back.

So, here is the update, today I went into work and I had the perfect last day... just like I prayed for.
I found not 1, not 2, but 3 editors to work on pieces.. just like I hoped for.
And I thought God wasn't listening.... He was. He always is.
PLUS.
No cavities!
And my teeth and gums are looking better! Hooray!
ALSO.
The hygienist gave me 3 toothbrushes, because my mouth is super special.
So I got a grown-up one, a half one for the nooks and grannies AND a kids one for the back

What did the kids one have on it you ask?
SNOW WHITE!
If you know me you know she is MY princess. MINE.
When the hygienist gave it to me I said "Snow White!"
She said "I gave it to you because she has black hair like you do.."
I said "She's my princess!!"

I was super excited.

Great day, although it was the end of something wonderful... It signifies the start of more
More wonderful things in my future

Praise God for always being faithful.
Praise Him for amazing experiences.
Praise Him for my life.

Now, its time for a baseball game with Tina... Super pumped!
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment