Monday, August 16, 2010

1:03 AM

Why hello there, It's obviously 1:03 in the morning, hence the title.
I am sitting in my room, restless, listening to music. I finished my mentor door tags today, and hung up the Yakeley-Gilchrist ones. I also put up my boards. I maybe going a little crazy doing everything so early, but I love being crafty and it really eases my stress to just sing, be crafty and take my mind off the real world for a second.
Anyhow, I was talking to Larson today and walking around with him, and I had told my AHD Angie that I accepted Christ for the first time last year and Larson said "Really? I didn't know that! Wow! Praise God."
And this statement got me thinking...
Praise God! Seriously!
I don't think I give enough credit sometimes because I am trapped up in my own little world of earthy, unimportant things. Seriously, He is amazing! He is! Even in the last few days, my mind has been full of worries and stress and just crap and I have been praying to God and you know what? He is so good, He answers prayers, He does. And its really awesome to think I serve a God who actually works, a God who is a doing God not just a present one. He does so much for us! Oh man!
This summer has been challenging for many ways and He has always provided. ALWAYS. I almost feel foolish for doubting that He would.
God is so so so good!
Props to Larson for the reminder!

Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment