Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday

So I accidentally just posted this... with nothing in it. That was fun!
Its been a pretty good summer so far, eventful and hectic, but fun.
This week is my week off!!
YES!
I am actually really pumped to sleep in and hang out at my house and clean my room. Believe it or not, I have NOT unpacked from school yet, I'm bad I know, but it will get done this week.
Other plans?
-Organize/Clean closet
-Unpack boxes and organize stuff inside them
-clean out drawers/other misc. items to clean up my disaster or a room, a.k.a my storage unit

So with that in mind, this week should be restful, yet productive, just the way I like it and I know what you are thinking... Crazy lady! This is your week off and you are planning to... clean?!
Nut Bag!
But if I am not going to clean this week, when will I? Answer... the week I move back into Yakeley and I can't possibly live like this until then.

I can't possibly..

Oh well, nap time
Look for more confessions

No comments:

Post a Comment