Sunday, June 13, 2010

End of the Weekend, Beginning of the Week

First of all, "Bridezillas" is obnoxious. This one Bridezilla Megan is so mean to her husband-to-be, to be honest I hope he leaves her. I know that's awful, but so is she. When SHE thinks her husband-to-be is MISBEHAVING, she counts until he does what she says. SERIOUSLY. And her mother, is worse.
If I was her husband-to-be, I would run. Honestly, run.
But anyhow.. I had a fantastic weekend!
Thursday, I saw Cristina, met Jordan, my new best friend, and Michelle Alex's sister plus Esther, her friend. We went shopping for 8 hours! Seriously, although exhausting, it was fun!
Then we saw alex and ate watermelon. YAY! What a great day!
Then, Friday I finished cleaning the trim in the kitchen and Matthew called me.
So we got his hair cut and of course ate McDonald's. Then we walked around with Murphy and watched the convention in his backyard.
I then drove to East Lansing for the night and got a speeding ticket... ugh. Which was the worst part of the weekend.
Then after a fantastic night with Jim and Cory, I woke up and drove to Martin MI to work concessions with Christine Webb, my newly married best friend.
Although the work was not the most fun, seeing and talking to Christine all day was great!
Then I drove back to East Lansing, to spend the night at Jim's house so I could shower, rest up and head home the next day.
Now I am home, resting some more and then getting ready for the week.
I have WXYZ on Monday and Tuesday, plus WKAR Tuesday through Thursday, a dentist appointment on Thursday and then I am hanging out with Dana on Friday. Should be a fun week, kinda. The hanging out with my friend part should be fun!
I'm excited for the week, but it should be very stressful.
Alright, well I will finish watching this terrible show and start packing for the week.
Look for more confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment