Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Accidents, Insomnia and Relaxation...

Today.
Today is Tuesday.
Today is my last day of work this week.
Today one of my stories aired on WXYZ-Action News at Noon.
Today I cleaned my car out.
Today I taped another cut-in and my writing has greatly improved.

Accidents.
I accidentally threw B and her entire cage on the ground.

Insomnia.
I stayed up until 11 last night. Bad.
I woke up feeling like a zombie.
I had no coffee this morning.
I am slowly beginning to work better on less sleep. Similar to a crazy person, or insomniac.
I work and drive more than I sleep.

Relaxation.
I start my vacation today.
I do not have to work the rest of the week.
I get to spend time with all my love ones this week.
I finally get to experience the sunshine and the friends I have been so blessed with.

I can get used to this!
More confessions... to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment