Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sunburns..

Alright, last weekend I worked with the amazing Christine Webb and her lovely sister Cara Knasel at US 131 Sports Track. Although the work wasn't a Disney movie, the company was fun and the music was enjoyable. One thing I despised about the hours? 14 hours in the blazing sun with no sunscreen. I am now a tomato. I have burnt arms and a burnt face. Yesterday, my skin started peeling. Awesome! So if I didn't already feel bad about my appearance, I do now. Only kidding, I just wish it was so painful.
Anyhow, I made some money and that was good.

Anyway, work is ending soon and I will be less busy, which is nice. Sad, but nice.
I like being busy.
Sometimes.
Well, back to Full House.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo did you work the B93 Birthday Bash?? I wanted to go but had to work so I'm jealous!! Minus the sunburn but feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete