Thursday, June 17, 2010

Game Shows and Gas Money

So, today is Thursday and this week became less stressful than I originally thought it would be, which is nice.
Monday I went to work at WXYZ and had a great learning day, I did a stand-up and bombed it and then I had to go to rehearsal and toss to weather and bombed that as well. Although these are not the results I would have liked, it was a great learning experience. Tuesday, I did a cut-in and ROCKED it! Then I went on my first big-girl shoot and did well, or so I was told.
Then Tuesday night, Wednesday and today I spent the nights in EL and enjoyed myself, to say the least.
Now, I have a "bruise" on my neck and several all over my chest. That should be fun to explain to VBS tonight.
I am now watching Family Feud with my mom and sister and waiting for VBS to start at 6.
I also have figured out that I am not only broke...I am so broke I need to take out a loan from the bank of mom which is not that much fun.
Hopefully, a job and some checks are on their way.
Oh, shout out to Jim for being a very sweet, wonderful jerk! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment