Sunday, October 31, 2010

Let The Old Man Fall Away...

So, I got baptized today!
I am a new creation!
God has changed my life. Period. It is that simple and to be honest it felt amazing honoring Him in front of His church and honoring those wonderful people He has brought into my life.
God is so faithful! I am simply overcome with joy! He is just so cool!
I have pulled away from God for 19 years... I was disobedient and resentful and still God pulled me in.
God never let go of me, He never turned His back and never left me alone.
You want to talk about love?! THAT IS LOVE!
If someone I loved was rude, mean, disrespectful, mean, disobedient and resentful towards me... To be honest, I would walk away and not look back until they begged me to come back.
God begged me to come to Him... I didn't beg for Him until it was convenient... Even still He loves me, knowing all my fears and failures... knowing all my sin and doubt... God sees the darkness my heart and loves me anyway.
My goodness!

To quote myself:
"19 years later, I am declaring my love and obedience to You.... You are so cool!"
Praise God for today and Praise Him for all those who came to support me! God is just so amazing!

He changed my life!
He really did!

Oh man!

No comments:

Post a Comment