Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Communication.... Arts.... Sciences....

So, I am currently sitting in the control room in the DMAT Lab watching TISM students light the set of Focal Point.
This would be the 11th hour I have spent in this building today and the 2nd day in a row I have wasted away within these walls.
I need to start paying rent... seriously.
I feel like the real world doesn't exist, just the journalism world. The world of VO/SOTs, Packages, Readers, Teleprompters, Padding, Key Frames, patching, AVID and headaches.
I have gotten 4 hours of sleep and barely any food, besides AMAZING sushi.
This is journalism....
Oh man.

Maybe, I'll just drop out and become a housewife, any takers?
Darn. So it looks like more sleepless nights, more crappy food and more headaches.

I think the real world may cause my eyes to burn from the excessive light.

2 comments:

  1. Being a housewife is FUN!!!! DO IT!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahha!
    I need a husband first.
    PS: You are NOT a housewife... you are a teacher!

    ReplyDelete