Monday, October 11, 2010

Summer Camp

So, I know what I will be doing this summer.
I will be a counselor at Center Lake Bible Camp.
Center Lake is this absolutely beautiful camp in Tustin, MI
Campus Crusade for Christ has Fall Retreat there every year and I know why.
This place is GORGEOUS!
The view from the lake alone makes you feel as if you are in heaven, plus they have everything from Noah's Ark to a Ga-Ga pit and a BMX trail.
Although the lake is beautiful and the other stuff is fun, the reason I want to work there is because of the mission behind the camp.
The camp is centered around CHRIST.
This is a Christian camp that allows kids to have a summer growing in God and in fellowship with other Christian kids.
I want to serve God this summer and really do something to further His kingdom. I want to let God use me and my story to bring kids to Christ. God changes my life and I want Him to change everyone else's life as well.
God worked in my heart both years at this place and I know He will work in other's hearts as well.
I want to be there as His witness and His disciple.

I love kids and I want to serve God, my father. So this is PERFECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment