Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Official Maid of Honor

OK,
So as you loyal blog readers know, I am a delusional bridesmaid because I self-appointed myself to such title when Christine was getting married.
If you need a refresh, she had 8 bridesmaids then met me and obviously couldn't add another one so I came up with the solution to be a delusional one, meaning I get to enjoy all the fun things but I don't have to buy a dress or stand up in the wedding, and I still get to be honored in the program... Best way to help in a wedding.
Anyhow,
Although Christine's wedding has come and gone, I am still a delusional bridesmaid due to the fact, I'm not a bride, not a bridesmaid, just a friend who likes weddings, plus that's a wicked title.
HOWEVER, I am now an official Maid of Honor.
My sister got engaged on her birthday. Congrats to Jared and Maggie!
They met at nursing school, they both go to U of M-Flint
So I was named Maid of Honor.
I will be wearing a yellow dress, and carrying sunflowers.
My 5 year-old god daughter will be matching me as the flower girl.
The other bridesmaids will be wearing what color you ask?
Blue.
Yep, a blue and yellow wedding... awesome.
When I said this to her, she said "I can find someone else."
Hahahaha, really? mag chill it's a joke...

So anyhow, on telling Christine about this, she said
"You should join the bad bridesmaid's club with me!"

"What do I have to do to be in the club?"

"Bad-mouth the bride, nothing serious.."

"My sister will be a Bridzilla."

"OK, you're in."

So now I am officially the Maid of Honor and the 2nd member of the bad bridesmaid's club... WOOT! 2 titles, 1 week.

Honestly, I am super happy for Mag, she found a great guy and he got a great girl.
So if I clog this up with wedding stuff, that is why. I am helping to plan a wedding.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment