Monday, February 21, 2011

Dear Bus Couple

I was riding the bus this morning, and although I try not to be judgmental about others, at least not out loud, this couple is not allowed to get away with their behavior.
They got on the bus and the guy gave his girlfriend his bus pass.
Then she put it in her wallet and smiled at him almost as if to say, "look! I put your bus pass away! Kiss me!"
So they did.
This system of rewards continued.
She pulls the cord.
Kiss.
She notices their stop is coming up.
Kiss.

Seriously? I'm glad you are "in love," but please do not give us a demonstration.
Oh yeah... and the touching.
She wouldn't stop touching his leg.
Seriously.
Rubbing it, massaging it, and tapping it.
Wow.
That's just weird.

So, Dear Bus Couple,
I know you are "in love" and feel as if you have to make the world know it every second of everyday, but it's only 9:30 in the morning and I don't want to puke.
So stop. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Bus 33

4 comments: