Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Stop by for the Summer...

Alright, here's the skinny.
I am sitting in Jim's apartment, watching TERRIBLE television and enjoying a day off.
B enjoys the AC and the dark room and I enjoy the cable, AC and relaxation.
Too bad I feel like the biggest mooch in the world, I mean this kid lets me sleep here, eat his food and just hang out when he's at work. I feel like I'm taking advantage and I feel like Jim is too nice to tell me to get the heck out when he's sick of me.
But, today I will be joining Emily for bible study! Yay!
So excited! SO SO EXCITED!
Then tomorrow, I will be in Detroit and then I'm spending the week with my grams.
This week is a rough one, my grandfather passed away a year ago on Sunday. So needless to say, my grams is having a rough month. Her anniversary was the 4th, his anniversary is the 11th and her 87th birthday is the 26th. Also, on her birthday, she is getting Lasik on her eye. She only has one, so she is pretty nervous something may go wrong.
So please pray for her.
Summer is half-over and that means door tag season has begun. I have 30 tags made for my girls and all the mentor tags. Hooray! To show the lame-ness of my mentor friends... Jim and I had a door tag making party. AWESOME!
So with that... I bid you a farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment