Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Beauty Queens and Magazines

So, Mrs. Webb came over while Mr. Webb was at work, he wasn't originally scheduled and didn't check, which Christine suggested, and therefore worked but didn't have to... Anyhow, Christine and I were left to our own devices, after some unspeakable fun... we decided to rip out Victoria Secret ads and add comments to them and paste them up all over the hallway, why not? right?
The comments included some stereotypes about models, don't judge you do it too, and some funny, witty remarks regarding poses, clothing and facial expressions... may I just say, everyone loved them, so go us!
So after we did that and composed ourselves, we decided to watch Miss America, PS: Christine is very selective about her beauty queens and was PISSED when Miss Nebraska won, just sayin.
Also, I will be the next Miss Michigan, in case you were wondering who would wear the crown... it's going to be me, now you can sleep tonight...
So after all that we decided to talk. I wanted to take this time to say, Christine is an incredible woman, an incredible Christian and and incredible friend and I am incredibly blessed to have her in my life.
Awesome day! I hope Rex has to work every weekend.

Oh and when life hands you lemons...make a bra

No comments:

Post a Comment